Wanna sell my stuff.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Wanna sell my stuff.

Hi there,
    I'm out of the deejay thing, not enough time to check out enough new music, new techniques and i'm already making money with the things i learn at college.

is there anyone interested in
    KORG NANOKONTROL
    KORG NANOPAD
    M-AUDIO X-SESSION PRO ?

Bought the stuff in 02/2009 and it got guarantee until 02/2012 at Thomann. It has been used at a bar 2 times and at home, but not often, so no scratches or other flaws. i have the original packages.

if anyone (preferably from europe because of the guarantee) is interested just send me an e-mail. after two weeks i'll put it on ebay.
    sorry i forgot: i'm from germany.
    Last edited by jinx; 07-09-2009 at 01:58 PM.

what do want for the nanokontrol? im based in germany, so it would be interesting...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Guru

i am based in switzerland .. but unless you are also based here, its probably cheaper to get things shipped to konstanz in germany. what do you want for the nanopad? i dont really have an immediate need .. but if its a good deal ..
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

got some pns. i'd be willing to sell it seperate although it could be a bit complicated if you use thomann for warranty and not korg/m-audio directly. well actually i don't think one would need it anyway.

yes i'm from germany.
    Last edited by jinx; 07-09-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Banned

100 US for all three, not too worried about the warranties as they are't that expensive to begin with.

Tech Wizard

$100 are like 70€, one nanopad alone is 66€, please be realistic i know that us prices are cheaper, that's why i'm primarily looking for europeans.
    Last edited by jinx; 07-10-2009 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    $100 are like 70€, one nanopad alone is 66€, please be realistic i know that us prices are cheaper, that's why i'm primarily looking for europeans.
    Wow no kidding. That stuff would be like 36€ here in the us. But not after the customs tax that you guys have.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Banned

I know I can get two Korg Nano's for 35 US a piece brand new, and the X-Session I was just going to pawn off to a mate of mine.

No worries though, best of luck!

oh man sometimes i wish i would live in the states (as for the prices), but 45€ for a nearly untouched nanokontrol is a damn good price here in shitland.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    I know I can get two Korg Nano's for 35 US a piece brand new, and the X-Session I was just going to pawn off to a mate of mine.

No worries though, best of luck!
    hey i have a nano kontrol sitting around, if you can get me a black nano pad ill trade!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast