Saving Tracklist in Traktor, Why do settings not keep

Default Saving Tracklist in Traktor, Why do settings not keep

Hey all,

Every time i record a set, practice session whatever i always like to save a track list with it just for reference. The way i go about this is after im done recording i go to the history section on the left and save history as webpage when it brings up the dialog window for location of it and what you want to include (info) on said tracklist, theres alot of stuff on there i dont want to show on my tracklist and would save alot of time if it would save my settings the way i want the tracklist to save and not have to redo it all the time, is there a way to save these settings or a better way to accomplish what im doing? Lets hear it

Thanks!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Not that I know of, but I wish there was
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Not that I know of, but I wish there was
    lame, i might have to send a request in to NI for them to possibly include in their next update, maybe a profile based settings for traktor or something to that effect.

Or make it default to nothing checked and let us pick what we want. While we're at it giving us a simple text file export would be nice. I think it will only have the fileds selected if they are visible in the playlist, but I might be imaging things and I can't check it right now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Or make it default to nothing checked and let us pick what we want. While we're at it giving us a simple text file export would be nice. I think it will only have the fileds selected if they are visible in the playlist, but I might be imaging things and I can't check it right now.
    well if they selected the ones that you have on your library at the top where you can sort by this or that, i have that setup the way i want it (and no it still selects all fields eventhough i have it set a certain way) i wish it would just use those and not all but yea at least uncheck them all by default and the simple text would be nice that way i dont have to open the html in notepad and edit all the html coding out

I've been using Richie Hawtin's twitter.dj and it saves an xml file of the session. plus you can copy and paste the text before you close the app.
    Chris Jennings FHP

oh man totally forgot about that, thought it was interesting idea when he first announced it, but have yet to try that, thanks! i'll have to try this tonight, kinda lame we gotta use third party progs for something so simple, oh wells