Mapping DDJ SX to Traktor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Mapping DDJ SX to Traktor

Pioneer has a midi comands pdf up on their site List of MIDI Messages for DDJ SX

I wont get mine untill next monday so I'm just going to make a basic tsi for the controller so I can use it with traktor straith out of the box. good thing is everything is separated into different midi chanels so mapping one deck is enough. After mappin deck A just copy everything to a new tsi in extram mapper and change midi chanel to B past back and repeat for C/D even the effect/Pads/mixer are on a separate midi chanel. All this should minimize the use of modifiers
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Stay tuned, I m working on a Traktor Mapping for 2.60. I think I' m ready at the Weekend. Looks good
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

that would be grate as you already have it and can test it too
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by NewManSoon View Post
    I have the DDJ-SX as well, and could help test.. I doubt the jogs will work though (or properly) in Traktor
    I suspect them to work as most jogs beside the s4 s2 jogs and there are some midi messages for the jog display also

Interested how this turns out....

so it's shiped now should get it before next weekend then. I'll have one week to play with it before I have my next gig after tonight

Traktor Mapping is ready to fly- have fun

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/851

Does any one knows the Led Commands for the Jog Wheel circle ?

Greets
    viper9711
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

on the button of the midi message pdf are some jog wheel led comands and thanks for the map will have it ready for when mine get here

I tried the commands but it doesn´t work
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast