Traktor Mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SX is ready :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thank you very much viper!! I just want to say that I appreciate it very much that you took the time out to create the midi mapping for Traktor. I use both Traktor and Serato. Works out perfect.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    Here is my first release for the new Pioneer DDJ-SX, Traktor Pro 2.60

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/851

Have fun

Greets
    viper9711
    Can't download, can anyone advise? Link takes me to mapping page, no download link, says I need to sign in to sign in to download, I sign in and still no download link. What am I doing wrong?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey viper,

I shared your mapping to guys at NI forum, keep up good work.

Cheers!

Thanks viper for updating in .x numbers now so I might have the DDJ SX before version 4 shipment has reached Denmark and now next stop my country
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Got an email with a link to the new edited mapping. A new version of Viperīs Pioneer DDJ-SX Traktor Mapping V.3.1 (viper9711 edit) was created.

I click on the link and i get a page error.

just press the link in the first post and you get to the page
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Hey guys, try out the Version V.4.1- The Jogwheels are re-mapped for better response and scratch feelin`
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/851
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Tech Student

Hi Viper,
    I hoped you could help me as you sound very knowledge. In a previos post you mentioned that the Jog wheels are not as good as the S2 or S4 for scratching because they use the NI protocol, but I wondered if the mapped SX's jog wheels are comparable to the VCI-400 or any of the other top range traktor controllers? I don't know if others they have better jog wheel integration with traktor or whether they are also midi so really no different to an SX mapped to traktor I'm a house mixer really but I like to have the odd scratch for fun.
    I ask because two days ago I was about to purchase a VCI-400 when i saw the SX and thought this was the controller I really want.

Reason I ask is because I was about to buy the Vestax VCI-400 two days ago at a store in London and then I caught sight of the SX and thought how much I would prefer the Sx to any other controller. But I want to use traktor not serato.

Any advice you can give is very much appreciated.

Jogwheels now with V 4.1 are working good like the Vestax VCI 400( I had this one before) For "normally" scratching itīs very well.
    I think if you are not a Profi Scratcher for Hip Hop you wonīt feel a real difference to the NI HID Protocol of the S2 or S4.
    Check it out- or use money back
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Tech Student

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your quick reply. I might just buy an SX.
    Andy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast