Traktor Mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SX is ready :) - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

here is what I've done to the Rool pads

normal mode same as your mapper. Then add a modifier to the Slip button and set all normal loops to M1=0
    now add these

Loop Size Selector / Direct M1=1 (Desired loop size)
    Loop set /hold M1=1
    Loop Active On / Hold M1=1

I Only mapped the 6 buttons from 1/8 to 4 because I don't see using 8 or more bars in flux mode.
    This way loop works in Flux mode and normal when not
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    here is what I've done to the Rool pads

normal mode same as your mapper. Then add a modifier to the Slip button and set all normal loops to M1=0
    now add these

Loop Size Selector / Direct M1=1 (Desired loop size)
    Loop set /hold M1=1
    Loop Active On / Hold M1=1

I Only mapped the 6 buttons from 1/8 to 4 because I don't see using 8 or more bars in flux mode.
    This way loop works in Flux mode and normal when not
    Can you please upload the solo Loop Preset mapping here? Then I will integrate this in the Main mapping for all people
    Thanks
    viper9711
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

this is just deck a and b

And I'm using my own tsi I just loaded yours on my iMac and you have a lot of modifiers already
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dj gullum; 11-20-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

just a little demo of it in work first looping without flux then with flux on

not qualety video but you see it in action

Version 5.2 is up ! with Flux Mode to Loop Presetīs to all 4 Deckīs (thanks to DJ gullum)
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Tech Student

Hi I am really looking at getting the DDJ-sx but my only worry is mapping to Traktor, Viper looks like you are doing a great job, But would there be any chance someone could make like a short video review/workings of it fully working with the Mapping Please.

Iīm sorry, Video is not possible, maybe another guy can do it.
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Tech Student

That would be much appreciated, as I am sort of stuck between picking from this and the VCI 400. To work with Traktor.

Hey viper, is this a full mapping for traktor? I know that's a general question so i will try and explain myself a little better. Firstly do you lose any functions that you have in serato dj like the hot cues, rolls, slicer, samples. Do the pitch faders work properly and do the platters work as they do in serato as far as vinyl mode being on and off and if you can pitch bend with platters them selves. Also is the slip button mapped to the flux mode? lastly and most important to me is the effects do both effect banks work as they should and also do you have the macro effects working properly? If there's anything else you think I should know please let me know and if you could tell me what isn't working? Thanks a ton man,haven't used the mapping but appreciate that you've done it

Yes to everything except for slicer can't be mapped for Traktor and Scratching is not as tight as in Serato DJ. The sampler works like it does on the S2/S4 meaning you get 4 samples for deck C/D. Slip mode button is mapped for flux mode.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast