Traktor Mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SX is ready :) - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Hey Gullum.. I can only see AUX / MIC for choices in my imput decks.. am i missing something? Really, I guess my question should be "How do I get Traktor mapped to the DDJ - SX?" Do i choose no controller in the wizard since it is not listed?

Thanks !!

open preferance and import from the button of the preferance window you might want to uncheck the favorites before importing.
    and you need to set audio to DDJ SX then in output set it to internal mix
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the quick reply... did all that, input decks still do not show anything other than the MIX/AUX . Hmmm..

The only thing working is the Mixer faders , filter, etc. No transport controls or anything else.

Are you on windows or mac?

Ok looks like you are on Windows I just installed Traktor on my old Thosiba laptop.
    Yes in input can only be AUX/Mic witch means that there is only one input that can be recorded to computer.
    The other problem with no controlls over the decks.
    You need to go to preferance then in Controller Manager Devices you must choose each Pioneer DDJ SX and set in port/ Out port to Pioneer DDJ SX now everything should work
    Last edited by dj gullum; 12-09-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Mentor

Thanks gullum, I am now able to control the decks and whatnot.. I was missing the In / Out port for all things in the control center.. awesome.

Now I need to get use to the mapping, but it seems to work awesome so far. Not sure I like the filters though.

you can change the filter type in the preferance window too under mixer

i cant seem to get 6.1 working

set it in midi mode (shift + play) -> keylock on

use big import button to load TSI

set in and out to ddj-sx

nothing works - am i missing something?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

if your on Mac it should just work, But I've found out that in windows you need to go into the cintrol manager in preferance and in the dropdown for devices you need to chose each on of the 10 PIO_something and set in port and out port for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    i cant seem to get 6.1 working

set it in midi mode (shift + play) -> keylock on

use big import button to load TSI

set in and out to ddj-sx

nothing works - am i missing something?
    Please download the file again ! Today I´ve uploaded a correction of this file
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast