Traktor Mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SX is ready :) - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Im on windows and have followed all these steps exactly. But the effects still dont work correctly (using the pads). Delay and delayt3 dont work on pads 1+2 so confused!

Also do you have some documentation that we can use Viper to edit the mapping ourselves?

Thanks

Delete all older mappings and import my file with the IMPORT button. ALL checkboxes have to be marked on. Only in this way your FX Presets be in the right order!
    Greets
    viper
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Tech Convert

hi viper, tried to import the tsi file again, however i can't check it all, its somehow locked, what did i do wrong? is there a new update ?also my led's are not working ( es leuchtet ned ) please help, vielen dank

Ist dein DDJ SX im "non Serato Mode"? Falls nicht wird das Mapping nicht laufen! Lese bitte in meiner Beschreibung nach wie du das umstellen kannst. Steht auch im Pio Handbuch, ich glaube Seite 25.
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Tech Wizard

Hey Viper, the issue im having now is that the LED's for the track volume dont work on tracks 1 & 2 but they do work on tracks 3 & 4. Why is that? Its really annoying me.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    Ist dein DDJ SX im "non Serato Mode"? Falls nicht wird das Mapping nicht laufen! Lese bitte in meiner Beschreibung nach wie du das umstellen kannst. Steht auch im Pio Handbuch, ich glaube Seite 25.
    hi viper, jetz funktioniert es , dein mapping ist echt cool !!!! besonders in flux mode gefaehelt mir sehr, habe es gleich an die jungs hier in manila die mit ddj sx arbeiten weiter empfohlen . danke bro!!!

is anyone else experiencing some slowdown in opening traktor settings with this mapping on?

i am using 2012 macbook pro (ivy bridge 2.5ghz + 16GB DDR3) so i dont think cpu power is the issue, cpu meter is always very low, its just that when i click the settings button in traktor it would sometimes freeeeeze the whole traktor, in fact it almost always does it

anyone else experiencing this? or is it just my traktor?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

so Dumb question... This is reversable right? Once i try out this mapping if i dont want to continue to use it how easy is it to switch back to SERATO DJ? Also can somebody clarify exactly what does NOT work with this mapping? I read somewhere that the Slicer on the pads does not work and that the "Scratching isnt as good" can somebody clarify? Im really hoping that most of the features on the controller are still usable with Traktor such as the "needle search" Hot cues etc...

Quote Originally Posted by DIPULSE View Post
    so Dumb question... This is reversable right? Once i try out this mapping if i dont want to continue to use it how easy is it to switch back to SERATO DJ? Also can somebody clarify exactly what does NOT work with this mapping? I read somewhere that the Slicer on the pads does not work and that the "Scratching isnt as good" can somebody clarify? Im really hoping that most of the features on the controller are still usable with Traktor such as the "needle search" Hot cues etc...
    this mapping is fine, slicer does not work but every other "GENERAL" features such as hot cues etc works fine

the jogwheels are okay although it is a bit loose and is not as tight as if you use it with Serato, I believe viper did the best he could with this mapping so massive thanks to him for taking the time to do it

if there is a miracle and the DDJ-SX is supported natively (which may never happen) we might just get better jog wheel in traktor using SX

and yes it is reversible, just delete the mapping later if you wish so - no problem

make sure to backup your current setting if you want to - i am a bit of an OCD in terms of my preferences and layouts in traktor so I always do a backup of my own preferences before importing anything
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    is anyone else experiencing some slowdown in opening traktor settings with this mapping on?

i am using 2012 macbook pro (ivy bridge 2.5ghz + 16GB DDR3) so i dont think cpu power is the issue, cpu meter is always very low, its just that when i click the settings button in traktor it would sometimes freeeeeze the whole traktor, in fact it almost always does it

anyone else experiencing this? or is it just my traktor?

so.... anyone else?? am i the only one with this mapping that seems to get lag when opening the preferences window in traktor?
    Setup:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast