DN-X1600 OutputS - Recording vinyl and mixes

Default DN-X1600 OutputS - Recording vinyl and mixes

Hey DJTT, been a while, hope you've been doing well.

I'm needing some help setting up my DN-X1600 mixer to enable to me record my vinyl and my mixes. I assume these setups vary since one deals with vinyl input while the latter involves recording mixes outputting from the mixer.

Anyway, I wish to be able to record any vinyl input into my mixer using my mixer's soundcard and route it to my computer. I am unsure of how to setup this up on my mixer's setting so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, I wish to be able to record any of my mixes that go out the mixer's master channel. I assume there is someway to do this so my audio is passed through my USB connect to my laptop and I can record on a software application. Again, I am unsure of how to start doing this through the mixer's settings so any aid would be very appreciated.

Thanks for your help DJTT!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    2x Denon S3700
    2x Technics SL-1200 MKII
    Denon X1600 Professional Mixer
    Windows 7 64 Bit, Intel i7 Processor, 6 GB RAM

Perhaps I should elaborate more; I stream my DJ sets (audio and video) on a 3rd party application (Livestream Procaster). I'm wanting to be able to my DN-X1600's internal soundcard to just route the sound to the laptop via USB connection and have the 3rd party app broadcast it. When selecting for my audio input device (on the 3rd party app, Audacity, windows audio, etc.), all that appears is the mic input from the mixer. There is no sign of Channels 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, or 7/8 from which the audio is set to output from (via the mixer settings). Has anybody run it this before and is there a solution to it? Thanks!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    2x Denon S3700
    2x Technics SL-1200 MKII
    Denon X1600 Professional Mixer
    Windows 7 64 Bit, Intel i7 Processor, 6 GB RAM