Music Production

Default Music Production

I have Logic Pro and any I'm kind of beginner especially with this software. Any tutorials out there? Did some searching and looks like I have to pay which is not a problem. I find it a bit confusing but i'm sure I'll grasp it. Mainly interested in House, Electro, Progressive. What are some of your softwares you use?

Firstly, you would have better posted this in the music production section down below.
    Besides, Logic Pro will be quite fine for the start. You'll have to find out how to use all its included effects and stuff and while trying it out, learning from errors and doing some research you should constantly become better and better.
    Music production is no skill that comes over night. Considering Madeon or Deadmau5 have been producing songs for more than 10 years before they got as succesful as they are today, you'll notice it takes some time so don't be frustrated if you don't come up with the next club hit right after a week or so.

You can find basic tutorials on the Apple homepage and some more on youtube. Dubspot has quite nice stuff on their website and they also offer courses in New York! Just do some research and you'll see there's a lot of tutorials out there
    Last edited by RockingClub; 11-03-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Crap, sorry about that anyway it can be moved to that section? Totally didn't realize. But thanks for the info =] much appreciated. I have seen Dubstop and would love to go there, looks promising.