updated VCI-100 to VCI-100SE for sale
    Tech Convert

Default updated VCI-100 to VCI-100SE for sale

hello everyone, I have an updated VCI-100 to VCI-100SE for sale on Amazon. I've been left positive seller feedback on Amazon as well so you can check it to make sure I'm legitimate. I'm a busy college student and don't have much time to use my DJ equipment so my vci-100se has basically been sitting around gathering dust for a while. I'm kind of hard up for the money as well so I figured I'd go ahead and sell the damn thing to someone who'll actually get some use out of it. The package includes:

-=BARELY USED VESTAX VCI-100 MIDI CONTROLLER. THE CROSSFADER WILL OCASSIONALLY WANDER WITHIN TRAKTOR (MAY NEED TO BE REPLACED), BUT OTHER THAN A FEW SMALL SCRATCHES HAS SEEN VERY LITTLE USE (LESS THAN 20 TOTAL HOURS) AND IS IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION. THIS UNIT HAS ALSO BEEN UPDATED WITH THE FIRMWARE KIT AND MATCHING TRAKTOR PRO OVERLAYS FROM DJTECHTOOLS.COM, EFFECTIVELY MAKING IT A VCI-100 SE (SPECIAL EDITION) FROM DJTECHTOOLS. THIS PACKAGE WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL BOX, ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION, USB CABLE AND USB FIRMWARE UPDATE

all for $350

here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...A1K0EBTTBH92WR

let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by acidreign; 07-10-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Tech Mentor

Have any pictures of the real vci by any chance?!?!

Tech Wizard

EDIT: Nevermind

is this still for sale?
    woof