Forza !!! and other games too :) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MWagner View Post
    This is the most gorgeous console game I've ever seen
    Bought it last night.. Can't wait to get home and throw it in the console.
    People I play will try and cohearse me into playing multiplayer but I really wanna nail the campaign off. Get back into the swing of it. It's really been a long time since I played Halo.
    Also.. Forward Unto Dawn (the mini-series they produced) is absolutely brilliant if you haven't already watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce161 View Post
    I know they say it everytime a COD comes out

Damn I wish I wasn't so skint at the mo or i'd be on it myself tonight!! probably for the best though got an accountancy exam this week and Halo 4 would seriously disrupt my sleep and revision schedule!

I'll wait till Black ops has been out a bit, after xmas or so then get my ass handed to me when I go online by ppl on their 10th prestige!
    If you don't buy CoD on or near release date, you find yourself playing catch up.
    Because I guarantee, all the campy spots, all the little cheats with perks/killstreaks etc will have been found and people will be abusing them.
    We'll see how long it lasts when I buy it. I'm sick of getting stressed out with a game. I play a game to relax.. Not wanting to kill annoying little idiots worldwide who can't play the game.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Gamer tag : VIRTUAL LOGIC
    I might pick up halo soon, but next on my agenda is assassins creed 3 and borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by DJSigma View Post
    I'm really liking Forza Horizon. I'm not a big fan of the more sim-like racing games, but Horizon is a lot of fun.
    Yeah it has been really addictive for me, add me and maybe we could have a race or two. That's if u can keep up

Quote Originally Posted by SquireC View Post
    Bought it last night.. Can't wait to get home and throw it in the console.
    People I play will try and cohearse me into playing multiplayer but I really wanna nail the campaign off. Get back into the swing of it. It's really been a long time since I played Halo.
    Also.. Forward Unto Dawn (the mini-series they produced) is absolutely brilliant if you haven't already watched it.
    I thought the series was cracking and really bodes well for a Halo film that could actually be done well!

If you don't buy CoD on or near release date, you find yourself playing catch up.
    Because I guarantee, all the campy spots, all the little cheats with perks/killstreaks etc will have been found and people will be abusing them.
    We'll see how long it lasts when I buy it. I'm sick of getting stressed out with a game. I play a game to relax.. Not wanting to kill annoying little idiots worldwide who can't play the game.

True but i have a lot of diehard COD fans on my friends list so will play wioth them to pick up the levels quick, i may even skip it all together tho havent decided

Gamer Tag:JediChief420. I'll be picking up halo and or AC3 today after work if anyone wants to get down on some awesomeness!
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

I thought the series was cracking and really bodes well for a Halo film that could actually be done well!
    yeah, I was literally expecting nothing from Forward Unto Dawn and it was a pleasant surprise.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

True but i have a lot of diehard COD fans on my friends list so will play wioth them to pick up the levels quick, i may even skip it all together tho havent decided
    I'd love for the same director to be involved. He nailed it.

It's not the people I play with that cause me the headaches. It's how you can get enjoyment out of being sat in a corner just waiting. These are the people that make me wanna melt my own brain down and eat it.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

yeah it really was a nice surprise, i was the same expecting it to probably be shit!

The more I think about COD if it is just the same as before with little tweaks i'll probably skip it all together I thought mod war 3 was a right let down

yeah it really was a nice surprise, i was the same expecting it to probably be shit!

The more I think about COD if it is just the same as before with little tweaks i'll probably skip it all together I thought mod war 3 was a right let down
    It was.. I handed it over to my godson after about 3 months. When I realised that there were better things to do than stress over a game. And also around this time it was when I started getting regular work as a DJ, so didn't have as much free time of a weekend! And the free time I did have, I didn't wanna spend chewing chunks out of my pad through rage haha.

It was.. I handed it over to my godson after about 3 months. When I realised that there were better things to do than stress over a game. And also around this time it was when I started getting regular work as a DJ, so didn't have as much free time of a weekend! And the free time I did have, I didn't wanna spend chewing chunks out of my pad through rage haha.
    playing out's gotta be a lot more fun!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast