Forza !!! and other games too :) - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Got Halo 4, its freaking beautiful. Pretty amazing game too, what i've played so far.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Got Halo 4, its freaking beautiful. Pretty amazing game too, what i've played so far.
    Agreed, Its been awhile since ive jumped into a halo game, probably halo 2. Good stuff though. gotta love multiplayer infinity slayer.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualLogic View Post
    I just got my xbox the other day and have been playing non stop, im loving it!!! Especially forza horizon and COD
    Does anyone else play forza?
    Or COD ?
    Or anything else (let us know)
    i play forza 4! :P not much else right now though. some halo 3 sometimes and smash bros on wii/gc/nintendo when friends and i want to!

Forza helps me get my car fix. My 350z is fun but its definitely no supercar

turns out the missus has already ordered halo so last night I nagged her into giving me it when it comes this week rather than my birthday on the in dec Result

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce161 View Post
    playing out's gotta be a lot more fun!
    Definitely is!
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    Agreed, Its been awhile since ive jumped into a halo game, probably halo 2. Good stuff though. gotta love multiplayer infinity slayer.
    The game itself seems a heck of a lot more responsive than any other Halo I've played.
    You're nowhere near as resiliant as you were on other Halo multiplayers though. I'm still judging whether I like that or not.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Finished the campaign and it was stunning! Loving the multiplayer.
    Really really love the twist on infection too! Flood is brilliant. Big team's a hell of a lot more fun too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce161 View Post
    turns out the missus has already ordered halo so last night I nagged her into giving me it when it comes this week rather than my birthday on the in dec Result
    Definite result. Now make sure you get her something nice for Christmas so you can spend as much time as possible on it! Haha.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by SquireC View Post

Definite result. Now make sure you get her something nice for Christmas so you can spend as much time as possible on it! Haha.
    Yeah i'm thinking a nice big dvd boxset to keep her busy

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    For sure, the multiplayer is alot more fun this time around (i've always been an halo fan and loved online play.) And the campaign is amazing so far, really satisfied with this game. Next I just need Boarderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3, and Metal Gear Rising when it finally shows up

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    For sure, the multiplayer is alot more fun this time around (i've always been an halo fan and loved online play.) And the campaign is amazing so far, really satisfied with this game. Next I just need Boarderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3, and Metal Gear Rising when it finally shows up
    Borderlands 2 is superb! Some of the special bosses though.. Jesus Christ. You need some very particular setups to kill them.
    Brilliant though.
    Assassin's Creed 3 is all I need now.. Might pick up CoD closer to Christmas.

Sweet! I played the first one so much it was insane, and plan on doing the same this time. And i heard AC3 is pretty amazing aswell. And yeah I'll grab CoD for Nuketown again with the tomahawk.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast