Forza !!! and other games too :) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I've played all the modern warefares and both black ops, but I didn't take multiplayer seriously until MW3. Not to say that I'm any good lol. I'm definitely rusty, haven't yet had a win or a positive KD ratio in BO2
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Halo 4 is simply blowing my mind. One of the best shooters i've played in awhileeeee. Really looking forward to Dishonored, it looks pretty Bioshock-ish meets Skyrim-esque
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    I've played all the modern warefares and both black ops, but I didn't take multiplayer seriously until MW3. Not to say that I'm any good lol. I'm definitely rusty, haven't yet had a win or a positive KD ratio in BO2

Awwww! There used to be about 6 of us that played. We filled a team in team deathmatch.

Our longest win streak was 135 games. And we only lost that because we didn't all come online for a while so all came on at different times, had a game and lost. My K/D ratio bounced around from 1.5-2.5 but settled around 2.1. Then I let the kids play on my xbox and it died a horrible death!
    I've been in parties with friends already and can already hear the rage that I definitely don't miss from playing CoD. I'll pick it up eventually.. No rush at all! Got better things to do with my time.. (Like DJ haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Halo 4 is simply blowing my mind. One of the best shooters i've played in awhileeeee. Really looking forward to Dishonored, it looks pretty Bioshock-ish meets Skyrim-esque
    Halo 4 has took me by surprise as well. I had no hype for it at all! But watched the forward to Dawn series and it got me really hyped for it. Actually got to playing the game and it blew me away. The campaign is absolutely epic and the multiplayer is enthralling! Favourites so far: Infinity Slayer, Big Team, Dominion, Flood & of course SWAT.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Ok I have a bad Xbox itch kickin in, and even though I haven't finished Halo I'm gonna pick up either CODBO2 or AS3, which do you guys think is better?

I'm a sucker for Assassin's Creed. The multiplayer as well! It's so different it just makes it even more epic.
    I'm yet to play it. But I'll definitely be picking that up before CoD to finish Desmond's story off.
    Ezio was a great character, but did they really need to drag him out for 3 games?
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

well....Halo 4 in fantastic! got it this morning an had a quick bash but got work to do now, first few levels done and i'm really impressed. Feels like a good balance between classic halo with just a little new edge, i figure it may break even more new ground with the next two installments but 343 had to keep it very close in this one with it been their first, otherwise i suspect there may have been a fan boy backlash. The graphics are amazing, just when the 360 was looking like it had had all the juice squeezed out of it!

I love AC also, i've played all of them before this one but I went ahead and got CoD because I'm in a huge online play kick right now. But CoD BO2 is pretty awesome too, alot of good changes but still feels similar. Still waiting to unlock my war axe and crossbow

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456