Do the MF and MFP work with Traktor Pro 2.6?

Question Do the MF and MFP work with Traktor Pro 2.6?

hi guys,

I've seen alot of reports from people on this forum and the mapping section of this site that the instant grat mapping doesn't work with the most recent versions of Traktor, is this true?

Is anyone running a midi fighter or MFP with Traktor 2.6? Any glitches or all fine?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Convert

My MF3D works fine with 2.6, and so does IG. I'm just waiting for a new mapping that takes advantage of Macro FX and Flux Mode. :-)

Yeah I've heard the 3D does but the Classic and Pro with IG and the Deck/IG for the Pro has issues? Can anyone put my mind at ease before my MFP arrives on tuesday?

Thanks for replying man!
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Wizard

I have a problem with the midifighter on 2.6. The problem wasn't there in 2.5

What problem do you have man?

Tech Wizard

:-) I put a link in to the problem - but it might not have shown up

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=61294

Tech Convert

That's the Jam On It mapping. Different from IG.