Problem with the "Jam-on-it" mapping and Traktor 2.6.0
    Tech Wizard

Default Problem with the "Jam-on-it" mapping and Traktor 2.6.0

Hi - I've had the Jam On It mapping working for quite a while now. Really like it, but with the Traktor update to 2.6.0, there's a problem that didn't appear in Traktor 2.5 The "FX1 on" and "FX2 on" stay on after I've used an effect and if I then switch from Effect set 1 to Effect set 2. This makes Effect Set 2 unusable.

Screenshot here

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Sounds like that may have gotten switched from a hold to a toggle in the mapping. You can look for that in the controller manager and change it back. Sometimes with big mappings it's worth installing twice and restarting traktor each time.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Nice one thanks. Thing is this was working previously, the only change was to move from Traktor 2.5 -> 2.6. I would love to have the know how to understand how Ean Golden has set up the midifighter 3d to switch from Effects Set 1 to Effects Set 2, but I think it might be a bit beyond my understanding.

I've experienced similar issues with v2.5 when running Ean's MF3D mapping and Beaubryte's S2 mapping. FX get stuck on and things go haywire. The only way I can get out of the mess is to reload the mappings.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Tech Wizard

It's a real shame coz they're awesome mappings.