Understanding Midi Fighter

Default Understanding Midi Fighter

I"m just trying to get a better understand of the benefits of a midi fighter? I understand you can trigger effects with it, but is there a way to use it for production? I see u can purchase soundpacks, so when you load a sound pack and trigger the effects would it be for production?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by nickybonez View Post
    I"m just trying to get a better understand of the benefits of a midi fighter? I understand you can trigger effects with it, but is there a way to use it for production? I see u can purchase soundpacks, so when you load a sound pack and trigger the effects would it be for production?
    Midi Fighter is just a MIDI controller - it would need to be connected to software or via computer to hardware synths. What it is connected to will be what makes it suitable for one job or another.

As far as can it be used for production - sure, I am waiting patiently for mine for just that use. It can also be used for DJing, or even light shows if you had a midi controllable light controller. Check some of the vids on this site for ideas..

It sends MIDI notes, so for production, you can easily use it for drumming and such.
    ------------------
    DJ Twisted Panda
    http://twistedpanda.com @jeremysexton
    Gear: Kontrol S4, Kontrol F1, MidiFighter, iPad running Lemur