Will Djtechtools pick up the pioneer ddj - sx

Default Will Djtechtools pick up the pioneer ddj - sx

So with this controller now being on the market will the members of dj techtools do a crazy TSI file for Traktor?? I know its a Serato product and most (if not all) cotrollers here are Traktor focused. However, It would be awesome if Ean or the mad scientist of techtools could put out a file simular to the S4, S2 or VCI. Im sure i can make my own basic TSI so each button controls its basic functionality or find one floating around but to have Fader effects would be epic!!

Also if tech tools were to sell this controller in thier store I would rather ascoop it up there then anywhere else. ahhhhh a Pioneer ddj - sx ean golden edition ------- stiffy
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

I only wished.... Though I doubt it...

Ithink your best bet is the community itself.
    Last edited by tekki; 11-05-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Vipers done a map for it. I thought you can buy it from djtt?

EDIT: I just looked and you're right, cant see it in the shop.
    Last edited by st3pupdj; 11-05-2012 at 11:30 AM.
    TSP2.6 - Windows 7 64bit Core 2 Duo 2.26ghz & 4gb - Korg Zero4 - 2x Vestax PDX2300 mk2pro - Launchpad

Maybe we should start a poll. Well unless there ar legal issues involved with doing a TSI file for this. But that just sounds wierd LOL. Ya think if the community got together and pressed the issue they might put one together. I know there are ways of doing it but I suck at midi mapping. And the mappings that have came form eans mad scientist are always top notch
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I could create advanced tsi file for this controller but it's way over my budget atm...

Tech Convert

I really wish DJTT would pick up this controller. I got the VCI-100SE right when it came out when Traktor was just getting started. Passed on the S4 as I was extremely busy at that stage in my life, but now purchased a DDJ-SX due to all of the advances (and professional feel). I would love to be able to have full integration with Midi Fighters and Mr. Golden's magical touch! Otherwise I'll likely sell it and pick up the next controller DJTT follows (S5/6?), but only time will tell when that will become available...?

Right!?!?!?!? I have had the VCI-100SE for years now (since it came out and pre firmware update) and have passed up all the controllers because they just didnt have everything. This controller has everything LOL except for the dj techtools touch. Dont want to say that this site only supports Traktor because that would be false. However, seems like NI is the primary focus and all controllers being sold and customized on are NI focused as well. I also understand this is do to how bad as NI is lol!

COME ON EAN DUDE!!! Put your stamp on this beautiful work of art

Fader FX, Jog FX (ECO Freeze), Mini Midi fighter, LED support and proper jog response. That what you mean?