Killing off the classics!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I would really like the idea of updated MFclassic with additional four buttons for selecting banks as in video but at second look that also could be custom color MF3D. Only a thought.

I spoke with Ean at the CNTRL tour about this. Rest assured, the MF Classic's replacement will make many people happy!
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Any info availible on that news you recieved
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

And yea stewe, custom 3ds would be a great addition too, faceplates and snap in buttons with the rgb lights built in and different top colors would be great. I hope it's useful although the motion control is awesome, it seems more like a bedroom controller than anything.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,

Midi Fighter Espresso
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by dubyou View Post
    Any info availible on that news you recieved
    You guys are on the right track.

As for the 3D/motion control being more of a gimmick for bedroom DJ's (truth be told, I initially shared that feeling) -...I'd have to disagree. I've had the MFC and now the MF3D and the motion control is VERY performance ready. There are things you can do with the motion control that are difficult to pull off any other way...and especially on a single controller.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

I can't fully make that assumption because I haven't used one but based on the looks of it that's what I would think when I saw it. But shoot it looks useful but moving it an the air to me I a bit funny looking. Maybe I'll get to try one soon and see the truth behind it though

DJTT has a lot of awesome secret controllers they never showed us. For example look at the background of the rad jobs video featuring ean golden.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

There's some really cool ones in the background of every video in the studio. I really wish that I could make controllers like that

How awesome would it be if they showed them in a blog post!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast