In search of a track (legal)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default In search of a track (legal)

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a track wich I couldn't fine ANYWHERE at all. It's such an uplifting house track wich I totally LOVE!

Please, if anyone knows where to buy it (or download if there's no other way), let me know!

I'm looking for:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhzYi...layer_embedded
    84 King Street - Are You Lovin Somebody (Carlo Fath remix)

Assuming you have exhausted all channels interweb wise you may be stuck mate. Sometimes if you can suss out the label and contact them directly that may be your best bet.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

*site removed by admin*
    Sign up for the site and you get 1 free download, so you'll get this track for free.

On the site:
    Do a search for 84 king street, click "84 king street" under Artists, Album as you know is Are you loving somebody, track name is the same but carlo fath remix.
    Last edited by BentoSan; 07-13-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Tech Mentor

Thanks, I'm trying it now! Is this site legal?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dacuba View Post
    Is this site legal?
    That depends on the law in your country as regards buying music from Russian download sites.

"You shall not download audio and video files from boxmp3.net if the Terms are in conflict with the laws of your country of residence
    "

That site is Russian.

"Under the licenses terms, boxmp3.net pays license fees for all materials downloaded from the site subject to the Law of the Russian Federation "On Copyright and Related Rights". All these materials are solely for personal use."

Who knows ?

Tech Mentor

Pff care .. If anyone'd ever ask my, I'll show them my djdownload / beatport bills hehe. The only problem is the quality, 208kbps mp3. I hope people won't hear it this saturday ^^

honestly I don't think it's legal, come on 15 cents?? but hey I mean, it's more legal than just blatantly going to soulseek or limewire or napster or whatever the hell people use now to download. This is the first track I see that isn't 320kb weird, oh well I guess that's the price you'll pay. I don't really think people will notice the difference, sometimes the sound systems aren't really set up to really show the quality of the track that you play, it just depends on the crowd and the system you're using. by the time you play this all the people's ears will be a bit muted too so i wouldn't worry too much haha.
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dacuba View Post
    Pff care ..
    Dude it was you that asked if it was legal

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    honestly I don't think it's legal, come on 15 cents??
    Yeah exactly.

imo if you can't find the track anywhere else just get legal or not. if the producer can't make it available to the digital world, his loss. pfffft at nerds that can't get with the times
    or even better, get it on vinyl and then rip it. then at least theres some money going his way
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

can i get an amen
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast