Traktor Pro mixing problem
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro mixing problem

Hi guys,

I've been with a problem a few weeks ago with my traktor, even before the update to 2.6.

When 2 or more decks are mixing and syncing, sometimes, one of the decks looks like it drags a little and instantly breaks the mix and it doesn't really sounds good. Imagine that you are with a vynil and a needle on it playing some music and someone gives a kick on the support or table where the vynil is. The song that is playing breaks a little in a fraction of a second.

I donīt know if it is of the traktor software but i don't believe is from the controllers (I play with a M-Audio and 2 X1s).

Is there anyone with the same problem or know what the problem is? Maybe I have to reinstall traktor and the problem is solved....

Thank you.

Cheers
    nsobs

Tech Wizard

Can anyone help me on this please?

Thanks

Tech Wizard

YEs.. sorry.. it was an error... that's not the point I think, it was just an example to try to explain you the easiest way!

But thank you for your try...

Tech Wizard

Can you explain better what is your suggestion about?

Tech Wizard

The only mapping file I have is from the controller M-Audio. The others mapping are from the 2 X1s. Do you mean to import again the mapping from M-audio?