A track for the "Ladies Night"!!

Default A track for the "Ladies Night"!!

Hey DJ's!

I made this track with producer, Nick Otronic from Germany and the beautiful singer Lara Loft.
    I am Nico Collu, the rapper!

I'd love to hear your opinions on the track!!
    Check it out:

Thank you!!
    / Nico Collu
    Official Website of Nico Collu
    Vocalist / Producer

-

Track:

Not bad. Nothing great. Basic club-y stuff. Defiantly something I can see some clubs using for ladies nights. Might need some more mastering on vocals and making the wub wubs louder.

Video:

Looks like a high school computer class project. Girls weren't that great of dancers, and you need more of them with varying dances and way less ass shaking. You my friend are skinnier than I am so please keep your shirt on. Really needed something more going on in the background, it was visually boring when the song is very vibrant.

The entire dubstep drop part in the video is just a big wtf though. First off, just random guy standing there, then red, then girl dancing in what looks like a barn floor, then booty shaking.
    //Soundcloud//DeviantART//Need a custom dj logo? *Temporarily Closed, check thread for details* //
    Set up = Numark iDJ3 :: Akai MPK Mini :: Novation LaunchPad ::

Tech Convert

i mean my opinion doesn't mean much but as an aspiring dj and producer. its not really my cup o tea. i think it has too much vocals not enough diversity if you catch my drift. try turning down the vocals a little bit and focus more on ear catching stuff. other than that its better than anything i could do. i think its fine. you should be proud of it and just learn from it

Yeah pretty much what everyone else has said

the rapper's voice makes me want to punch a baby, its not good
    the shirtless guy is scrawny and not the typical jacked backup dancer like most would expect
    the girls aren't good dancers, etc etc the video is just like a highschool project (as stated above)

the lyrics are weak and not very provocative, the beat is simple.. like straight from FL Studio samples

the dubstep out of nowhere, wtf... sounded horrible on my K12s, def needs mastering

not trying to hate, but i don't blow wind up peoples asses and make them think something thats generic is more than just that