DDJ-T1 and 2 TurnTables
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DDJ-T1 and 2 TurnTables

Hello,

I need some help to choose the right equipament for me.

I use Traktor and i have a DDJ-T1, but i want to pass to another level, i´m thinking to buy 2 turntables and a NI Scratch A6 to use timecode, and connect both turntables and use the ddj-t1 as main mixer and control 2 decks for turntables and the other 2 for the mixer.

Is possible??? will this work???

What do you think of the ideia?

And i saw the NI audio 6 scratch and the RCA input have only 1 input by channel, but the RCA are not 2 inputs one for the left channel and the other for the right?

I´m a little confused with this thing of the RCA....

What do you say for the reloop rp200 mk2, they are cheap and pretty.....to start up is a good choise?

Can anyone help me.

Thanks.

Any news?

Thanks

Tech Convert

Idk if you know this, but all you need to do to run time code with a djm t1 is connect turntables. That mixer is an all in one dvs solution.

Tech Convert

Read that wrong, ddj t1 is not the djm t1 lol. Sorry!!! That set up will not work, the ddj t1 does not have a stand alone mixer and can not run time code. You need a mixer to run time code with the a6.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bheinz63 View Post
    Idk if you know this, but all you need to do to run time code with a djm t1 is connect turntables. That mixer is an all in one dvs solution.
    He has a DDJ-T1, not a DJM-T1. Big difference.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Mentor

I'd say you are better off either getting a S4, which can be used as an interface for timecode, and will give you complete control over 4 decks... or you could get the new Z2 mixer to use with turntables (and an X1 or F1 if you need more control over decks C & D). Both are brilliant options with or without use of timecode.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by brocklambert View Post
    He has a DDJ-T1, not a DJM-T1. Big difference.
    I realized that and corrected myself in the 2nd post

trade in the ddj-t1 for an S4 then you can plug the decks in to it and use that in place of the A6, any decks will do

I have a problem with the trade. My wife offers me the ddj about 6 month if I trade the ddj she kills me 8-)
    Buy I have read somewhere that it is possible with the a6 to control the time codes with this mixer are you sure that this solution won't work?
    Gear : Imac 21.5, Allen&Heath Xone 4D, 2 x Technics SL- 1210 MK5,

DDJ-T1 does unofficially support timecode...

http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/...mecode-support

That thread goes through how to do it with/without an A6/A4......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast