interesting...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: interesting...

Default interesting...

No DJTT review on the Pioneer controller & new seratoDJ software.

New controller & controller software....is this an open statement towards their feelings towards serato in general?

only post from press releases and thats all so not much love for Serato from DJTT
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Guru

You know when Serato DJ was first announced someone posted it on the main forum and then the post was moved here. I know this is the Serato forum and all, but I would've though the release of a new DJ software would've stayed on the main forum for all to comment/discuss.

Oh well......
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

its a site thats main bread and butter is selling the competition, is it really that surprising?

Quote Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant View Post
    its a site thats main bread and butter is selling the competition, is it really that surprising?
    Not really....but it sure takes something away from being an open minded site dedicated to the evolution of controllerism.

maybe the hidden (unoffical) name of DJTT is DJ Traktor Tools
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by jprime View Post
    No DJTT review on the Pioneer controller & new seratoDJ software.

New controller & controller software....is this an open statement towards their feelings towards serato in general?
    It could be a few factors ranging from 'time to review it', to 'did we get a review sample from mr. Detken?'
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

TBH, when it came to this controller - I was, and still am, really looking forward to the DJTT review.

I hope one still finds it's way to the blog. All the best

Hey, hoping it will as well.

(I would even help out the team if they needed a review, though I am currently busy with a review of interesting production software.)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by jprime View Post
    Not really....but it sure takes something away from being an open minded site dedicated to the evolution of controllerism.
    i dont think so necessarily - certainly a lot easier to a have a review unit if you also happen to be pushing and shipping said unit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast