How much to pay for known djs from other countrys?

Default How much to pay for known djs from other countrys?

I'm making since one year events in germany and had many german djs as a guest. since i knew them it was actually pretty easy to work out there payment.

now in january i have a event whose booking wasn't finished and i want to book one of two artists i already chose but i don't know personally. so i have no idea how much i have to pay them and can't just ask them like my other friends what fee they consider.

I will write them a mail, but how much should i consider paying them? because i also have to pay there 4 or 5 star hotel and their flight and meals.

i was thinking about the artists

finnebassen
    audiojack
    adana twins.

greets from germany.

They'll have predetermined fees and riders usually... It's up to them what they charge you. Bigger acts will usually go through an agency as well... usually listed on their facebook pages/websites

alright thanks, when their fees are predetermined i actually just have to take my chance :S

That's the go usually dude, and through agencies for most of the names you have there, for example Audiojack...

http://www.facebook.com/audiojackmusic/info

He has an agent listed. You'd contact them and make all the arrangements. There fee's are usually fair, they know what they're worth, it's up to you to make sure you're booking them in the right place/time etc..

Get like paul sirrell or someone. Looks like your getting some jackin house guys.

After writing a lot of these guys, i can tell you. They all want to know your proposal first. If its too high, they take it and if it's too low they may correct the offer or just don't answer because they feel insulted?

So guys, pay attention on how much your complete budget is and then make the offers. so at least you don't have the stress (i have right now) because you ask yourself if it will be full enough. :O

Tech Mentor

As you're german, this thread on german deejayforum could contain some useful information for you as well:

http://www.deejayforum.de/39-busines...techhouse.html

Tech Mentor

The goal is to not overpay. Determine what the worst possible turnout for the event would be and how much you are charging. That's how much you can afford to spend on the event. Don't ever overdo it and lose a ton of money.

Adana Twins are from Germany, anyway