USB Hubs

Thread: USB Hubs

Default USB Hubs

Greetings everyone,

The amount of USB devices I'm using slowly increases and as of now I don't have any ports left. I might be getting the Traktor Kontrol F1 here soon. I was wondering what kinds of USB hubs you guys use, or if you have another solution.

Thanks in advance,
    Dalton

I use a powered one from Radio Shack....so far all 4 ports are used and no latency issues here....
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Cables Unlimited USB-1870 USB 2.0 7-Port Multi-TT mode USB Hub with Power

Make sure you get a Multi-TT hub! Its been discussed on here for years that you should never get something that is not. This was one that was recommended on here years ago as one of the best. I have been using it for at least 4-5 years now and it has never failed me once. It can be run on bus power or with the electrical plug that comes with it!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    Cables Unlimited USB-1870 USB 2.0 7-Port Multi-TT mode USB Hub with Power

Make sure you get a Multi-TT hub! Its been discussed on here for years that you should never get something that is not. This was one that was recommended on here years ago as one of the best. I have been using it for at least 4-5 years now and it has never failed me once. It can be run on bus power or with the electrical plug that comes with it!
    been using same one for years as well it has proven the test of time, my friend uses the Dlink DUB H7 and also brags about it
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

I use my Traktor Z2..................... *shameless plug*

Tech Mentor

im in the same boat as well. Looking at going out today to pickup a USB hub since my S2,X1,F1 and wireless mouse have maxed my ports out. kinda wish the S2 was like the Z2 and has some usb ports.