Maschine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maschine

Tech Wizard

Default Maschine

Hey as christmas is aproaching i have to make a desison. I know i like the maschine best for music production, but i am wondering if i will get it and be like " this is way to hard wtf do i do now" or will it be fun with enough effort put in. I am in school band and i also play piano. Will this help me?

Thx
    Jack

Maschine is really straightforward. Go for it!

Tech Wizard

I have got to beh onest, I totally underestimated Maschine. Mainly use it for the Step Sequencer & midi-mapping capabilities now. Wish I had the dedication to get the best out of it, though.

Maschine is fucking AMAZING. I literally make all my beats and everything in Maschine then drag and drop it into Ableton to complete tracks. It does take a while to get used to it though, it has so many cool & crazy intricacies, and it's awesome that you can run most VST's in it as well. The only thing I don't really like about it is when you use Maschine as a VST inside Ableton, it lacks a lot of the original control & functionality that you can use when you use it as a stand alone. And to mess with vocals / edit vocals in it, it's not the best, this is where a DAW really exceeds. But i'll NEVER not have a Maschine for production.

I'm actually selling mine to upgrade to the MK II right now (I like pwetty colors!)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Maschine is fucking AMAZING.
    Haha +1

Tech Wizard

do not get maschine, I mean maschine Mikro, go big go go none, it's a sad excuse get the big one with out thinking twice
    Long live the Noob Wizard

I don't use mine as much as I could but still can't bring myself to sell it!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_08 View Post
    I don't use mine as much as I could but still can't bring myself to sell it!
    do the right thing and ship it to South Africa, hahah. if you dj with traktor you could have a ton of fun loading samples into each pad which means you will have 16 pads*8 groups= alota fun, plus each pad has it's own effects which means (16 pads*2 effects)*8 groups=Even more alota fun, plus you can sequence hit's by using the 16 pads which means ((1 hit*16pads)16pads*2effects)*8 groups =double the even more alota fun, which ends up being a noise but hey alota fun.
    Long live the Noob Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Reveren Kamakaze View Post
    do the right thing and ship it to South Africa, hahah. if you dj with traktor you could have a ton of fun loading samples into each pad which means you will have 16 pads*8 groups= alota fun, plus each pad has it's own effects which means (16 pads*2 effects)*8 groups=Even more alota fun, plus you can sequence hit's by using the 16 pads which means ((1 hit*16pads)16pads*2effects)*8 groups =double the even more alota fun, which ends up being a noise but hey alota fun.
    I only really use mine when playing Techno, I'm running the same setup as Richie Hawtin, Dubfire etc.

Tech Mentor

I hate the automation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast