Rane DJ 2013 Winter NAMM Video Contest - Deadline Nov 15th

Default Rane DJ 2013 Winter NAMM Video Contest - Deadline Nov 15th

Hey gang, long time lurker, first time poster

We couldn't hold back though, we want everyone to have their chance at winning a trip to Winter NAMM and also their chance at winning a Sixty-Two Z.

For 31 years Rane has been attending winter NAMM, the world’s largest convention of music instruments and technology. This bonanza for the hottest gear in the music industry is only open to music manufacturers and music retailers….. That is until this year! And then just for the Grand Prize winner!

RANE DJ 2013 Winter NAMM Contest
    Visit http://www.rane.com/form/djrules1.html for a summary of the rules and a link to enter

The Prizes:

Grand Prize: Airfare for the winner to Anaheim, California and hotel accommodations for the winner and a guest for three (3) nights all arranged by Rane for attendance at the 2013 NAMM Convention, including two (2) passes.

Second Prize: A Rane Sixty-Two Z Mixer.

Eligibility:

To win the grand prize you must be 21 years or older as of November 15, 2012 and a U.S. resident. The second prize is available to all participants worldwide who are 18 years or older as of November 15, 2012.

The Video:
    To participate in the contest, create a 30–60-second video on one of the following topics:
    • Why I purchased my first Rane product
    • My most memorable night out with a Rane mixer
    • Why I am a DJ, and what does Rane DJ mean to me
    • Rane’s Tech Support saved my life when…
    . . . .
    • How long have I been using Rane gear? Am I a Rane DJ for life? YES, and let me tell you why.

Your video must be your original work. Your video must also be suitable for all audiences and must not contain violence, nudity, strong language, or drug use. You can be silly or serious. Just don’t be stupid.

You can create one video for each of the topics above. This means that you can enter up to five videos and that you have up to five chances to impress our judges.

Head over to http://www.rane.com/form/djrules1.html for a summary of the rules, a link to the official rules as well as the way to enter. Be sure to read it all and have fun in making your videos. We've always loved hearing from you DJ's and we'd like to get to know even more of you. We wish everyone could come and join us at NAMM, but this prize is reserved for one lucky winner. Good Luck!

Please tell me someone entered?!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

^^^ Hey! Thats a face we know

Deadline is tonight at 11:59pm PST. It's 2:10 right now, a little less than 10 hours left. Get your videos in quickly and come kick it at NAMM with us! or you can win a Sixty-Two Z as well

Wow, this has been a fun contest but it isn't over yet. All of the submissions are in and we've posted out top 10 videos to the Rane forums, check them out --> http://www.rane.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14457

Next week we'll be selecting the top 5 and the week after...... the WINNERS! Thank you to everyone for your participation and support. NAMM is coming up quickly.