Midi fighter track prep mapping

Talking Midi fighter track prep mapping

I'm working on a midi fighter classic track prep mapping.
    My eta on the mapping is in the next few days and I wil post it ASAP for everyone. It's a very intuitive track prep mapping and would save the frustration of using the mouse.

Help I will need from the community-
    A big help would be how do I share it on here?
    And maybe a sign or two of interest from the community.

Im not too tech savvy so I also have no idea how to create a description in picture format. Any answers to those questions would be a great help to me and others as well

Thanks!
    Last edited by samplectro; 11-10-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

that sounds awesome, very interested to see how this turns out man

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bumsnuzzler View Post
    that sounds awesome, very interested to see how this turns out man
    So far I have two banks full, for deck a only. Page one is all for setting the beat grids up, and has a zoom in/ out, micro grid move, play pause with beat phase, a cue button for easy restart, a grid lock button with a solid led light feedback to show if it is engaged, a button that turns the tick on, and a load next button. Also has a x2 /2 beat grid feature, but you have to push shift to get to that, so that you don't accidentally screw up what you were working on.

Bank 2 has a move feature, with move size scrolling, and a forward back button, shift plus bank two engages a 4 bar loop, but you can change the size with the size selector and move it based on the loops size.
    There are cues 1-4 but with shift, it becomes 5-8. And a current hotcue delete button if you push shift plus delete while on a focused hotcue, and there will be a hotcue type selector! And that sums it up!

I will most likely use bank 3-4 for deck b, same features, in case Someone would prep 2 at a time.

Only thing a mouse would be needed for, setting the master clock tempo for the tick and engaging beat sync as opposed to tempo sync.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,

Hey all! Just wanted to see if everyone wanted to be able to control two decks for track prepping, rather than one deck!? The sooner the feedback the sooner the completion. Deck A is completed! I have two empty banks for simplicity and compactness between two banks rather than 4. But like I said, what do you guys think? deck b too?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I use a track deck prep mapping for one deck only since I'm only prepping one track at a time. You can share it here https://maps.djtechtools.com/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

So do you think that I should leave two banks empty? If so I can share this tonight.

yeah it seems pretty impractical prepping 2 decks at a time, also would this mapping work on a 3D?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumsnuzzler View Post
    yeah it seems pretty impractical prepping 2 decks at a time, also would this mapping work on a 3D?
    Yeah I have decided upon leaving two banks empty for custom assignments! And I do not personally own a 3d and am somewhat new to mapping. If the notes are the same then I would assume that it should work. If you have any info on how I could make it work, I'll try my best to make it work for you

nah its cool ill give it a go and see if it works