How do I my load my back up tsi after a reinstallation?

Default How do I my load my back up tsi after a reinstallation?

So I checked all the boxes for the backup, copied the tsi file to a storage device, reformatted my computer, reinstalled traktor, put all my music back where it was, and now I'm not so sure where to put my backup tsi and how to regain my music folders and controller mappings.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

I put the file under documements> native instruments>traktor 2.0.0. If I click the ...! In root directories in traktor its not there. What am I doing wrong?
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Don't you mean the .nml file? Thats the file that holds your collection info. You need to copy the entire traktor documents folder in order to get everything the way it was before a reinstall.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks for your quick reply jesterman. I've been trying to find out as much as I can. Seems the file I grabbed is just for controller mappings fml. I installed windows 7 on my vista machine yesterday and my dj partner called to say that he lined up a gig tonight. Now it appears my hercules steel drivers aren't compatible with 7 #@$%!!!!!! Oh what a day. This is the biggest club in the area and this is/was my shot. Thanks for the help. Le sigh.

we've all learned that lesson the hard way mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Did you look for win7 driver at technical support?

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php...&pid=226&cid=1

I got my herc mixer working. No music in traktor though. Looks like I'm going to search for every song file while I play. Thanks for the help! I love you guys!

Dude, you NEVER upgrade software, or OS right before a gig. BIG NO NO!
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

The gig went pretty well. Around here the dj is responsible for bringing their own system and last night they had the main room closed off, so I brought two twelves and an eighteen and pushed some tables together in the corner. I was running a little behind so I didn't have time to set up the lasers or my led par cans. I started by playing some older hip hop like regulators and dr. dre but the bar owner said she was tired of hearing that type of music all the time, so I looked ay derek and told him to go nuts with some top 40 electrohouse remixes and throw in some dubstep. Apparently these people have never seen anyone mix before because they went crazy every time he swapped the basslines! I thought those girls were going to grind holes in their clothes the way they were dancing on each other! Got free drinks, made a couple bucks, and owner said she hoped to see us again soon.