Online Backup for Music
    Tech Guru

Default Online Backup for Music

Looking for a service to have my music on so I can always go there as a backup. I know of Dropbox but I like maintaining it for just productions especially since I share projects with others to get feedback etc. Looking for something preferably free and private. I saw the Google Play Music Manager but not sure about the whole thing

any suggestions would be appreciated
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Tech Guru

anyone?
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

I haven't found anything that seems to work well, provide enough storage to matter, and be affordable.

Tech Mentor

isnt Cloud an online backup/storage site?

I have a sneaky feeling that most online backup places would he a copy right problem with this... However I can sell you a FTP account on one of my web servers and give you loads of storage if ya want... Lol usually what I do is just upload shit to one of my web servers but large jump drives and slow uploa speed have stopped this habit of mine I used to har.

Tech Mentor

Next to my regular backups, I use Google Music and it really works a charm! Install it once, and you never have to think about it again. Everything gets uploaded instantly in the background, no popups or whatsoever, really nothing to complain here. The online player might not be as full featured as power users might want, and especially the lack of iTunes smartplaylists synchronisation is really a shame, but if you're only using it for backup I doubt you're going to find anything that does a better job. And it's free.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds