ipad, ableton & mf classic
    Tech Convert

Red face ipad, ableton & mf classic

Hellu djtt!

I've been a passive reader for a while and a midi fighter classic user since like 2 months back! I'm pretty much in love with my little arcade-drum-machine!..

Anyhow, so that's why i'm gonna make my buddy jump the gun on the mf discount.

ZE QUESTION: Well, my m8 is a frequent ipad user... and he was wondering if its possible to use the mf togheter with the ipad (through a usb converter).

ZE QUESTION 2: I sort of have a pirate version of ableton (I'm sorry! though i WILL buy ableton towards x-mas, when i receive x-mas cassualties from mi family...). Anyhow, when I purchase ableton... will I be able to use it on several pc's? I have like both mac's and window's based pc's and I sort of need ableton on each one of 'em. I will probably also let my m8 borrow ableton for his pc, so he can get started with drumming his fingers off as well!

Anyhow, I would search for these questions... but the thing is that im like covered in homework, so i baisicly dun have time pardon for mi bad engliz and cheers!

Love //Anton
    Last edited by gulan; 11-07-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: gramar