Traktor Included Samples

Default Traktor Included Samples

Hey

so I bought an S4 like months ago, and Traktor Pro 2 came with included samples and loops. and I for some reason deleted them... is there anywhere I can re download them? (I have a mac book air so I cant put in the CD and re-install)

and if I reinstall traktor pro, will I lose all my cue points and stuff? Thanks

Not really Music Production related, but hey :P

Cue points should be saved to your tracks.
    You can download all your Traktor samples and remix packs from the native instruments site.
    :: psy/OPs ¯ DRUM&BASS ¯ DUBSTEP ♫ _
    :: Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter //
    : ¯

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Here's remix deck content
    http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...utm_source=scm

Backup instructions.

This assumes all the file paths are default and you haven't changed anything. First thing is to do an export of all your Traktor settings using the big export button in preferences. Next back up the Traktor root folder at:

Windows: My Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor
    Mac OS X: Users/~/Native Instruments/Traktor

This will save your .nml which is all your playlist, the collection and history, your .tsi files which are any mappings you've created and your .log files which are created each time you open Traktor. If you have any recordings you want to back up do that at:

Windows: My Music\Traktor\Recordings
    Mac OS X: Users/~/Music/Traktor/Recordings

Traktor records in .wav so this may be a pretty big file. I would save them all as mp3's rather than keeping them in Traktor.

Install Traktor and overwrite the root folder in the location above while Traktor is not running. Import your settings file you exported from the beginning. Restart twice and you should be good to go. Again, if you changed any file paths you may need to go back and point them to the correct locations. You may need to point Traktor to your music if you don't store it in the default location.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x