Vestax VMC-004XLu ?

Default Vestax VMC-004XLu ?

Hey guys!

Does anyone has a Vestax VMC-004XLu ?
    I'm trying to fix mine but for that I need to see the insides of other. Otherwise I don't know where the wires really go :s

google it, I have one but it's at my brothers house 2 hours away. White one too
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    google it, I have one but it's at my brothers house 2 hours away. White one too
    Tried to find already a wiring diagram but couldn't find any! Also tried to find images from the inside that could help me and once again no success.

I have one, but it's the two channel version. I actually posted it on the Buy/Sell section a few weeks ago.

I don't know if that one will help you, since the wiring would be different.

Actually that is ok. Could you open it? Maybe even Skype call? It would really be great to see the insides of yours to see where all connects.

The electronic design doesn't change between them.

Quote Originally Posted by sendoushi View Post
    Hey guys!

Does anyone has a Vestax VMC-004XLu ?
    I'm trying to fix mine but for that I need to see the insides of other. Otherwise I don't know where the wires really go :s
    Take a picture and post it here? what wires are you trying to figure out where they go? There should be markings on the pcb and a lot of this stuff will be self explanatory.

I've been trying and figured out that H1 is for CN1 and so on (i think, this is what seems logic to me) and it seems that the wires go to the place they belong now... just need to figure out the USB. It's the only two wires i've not connected.

I have to get a power supply to test this out to see everything works fine and if the repair was well succeded

I'll see if I have some time to open it up for you tomorrow. I have been a bit busy lately.