where to buy dj gear in sweden?
    Tech Student

Default where to buy dj gear in sweden?

i'm travelling to sweden this week and i'd like to buy some gear while i'm over there. i can't seem to find any stores or sites online, probably because they're all written in native swedish.

any locals that can point me in the right direction in terms of websites or brick and mortar stores? i'll be in stockholm for most of my trip.

**no, ordering online from the USA is not an option for me.

Tech Mentor

How long are you going to stay when you prefer buying gear in the country?

Anyways, I've just been to Stockholm and there's a music equipment store that also is selling DJ Equipment on Folkungagatan (I believe between Götgatan and Östgötagatan, but I'm not 100% sure...)

If ordering online in general (just not from the USA) is an option for you, you could try out www.thomann.de. It's a german online store but they also have swedish and english versions of their pages, so you should be able to get stuff delivered to stockhom easily.

Tech Student

4SOUND Stockholm, Folkungagatan 54 - http://www.4soundstockholm.se

DJService, Sveavägen 139 - http://www.djservice.se

DJService have a slightly larger selection of DJ stuff, but only CDJs for demoing. 4SOUND have AKAIs, CDJs, traktor and serato products for demoing.

Tech Student

thank you so much for the responses!

@TCMuc - I will be in sweden for a week and a half. I'm from the Philippines and the only way to get my hands on gear at reasonable prices is through friends abroad who bring it home for me, or by purchasing it abroad myself.

I recommend DJ service at sveavägen 139 if you want Pioneer gear.
    I work at a audio&video store and we sell aiaiai tma headphones, few pioneer controllers, genelec speakers and pioneer monitors!