Need help mapping 2 functions in Traktor Sratch Pro
    Tech Wizard

Default Need help mapping 2 functions in Traktor Sratch Pro

Hi guys. I finally got my Mixtrack Pro over the weekend (earlier than expected) and Im using it with Traktor Scratch Pro. I got Traktor LE with it but since I already own T.S.P Im using that but the mappings that I got with T.L.E doesn't works on T.S.P so decided to do my own which is basically just mapping each button on the Mixtrack to do what its intended for.

I spent about 2 hours mapping the controller to T.S.P and still need to map the L.E.Ds because all the lights are on all the time.

My problems aren't LED mappings though.

I can't seem to map the rotory button in the middel to scroll through the "tree". It scrolls perfectly through the "list" on the right though (after 30mins of trial and error). The "back" button also doesn't toggle between "tree" and "list" as it should and I can't find this anywhere. I tried searching Google but my version of T.S.P doesn't have a "list", or "tree" "on" button anywhere. I have "Browser", then "list" then a bunch of functions to choose from but no "back" or "on". Under "Browse", then "tree" its the same thing....no back or toggle between "tree" and "list" function to choose from.

So basically I need 2 mappings to be done:

1. The Big rotory knob to browse through the "tree" section on the bottom left (it already browse through the "list" on the right and I got it to collapse and expand the "tree" folders.)

2. The "Back" button on the Mixtrack Pro to toggle bettween "Tree" and the "list"

I really just can't find these in the drop down menu in midi mappings.

Thanks in advance.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You will probably need to set the back button as a modifier so that when you want to browse the tree you hold it down. If you've already got a sift button mapped just use it to distinguish between tree and list.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the reply. Wish it came 2 hours earlier as I figured it out 5 mins before your reply......after sitting for over an hour.