DAP T-3000 turntables (for a starter)?

Question DAP T-3000 turntables (for a starter)?

Heya

I just found a pretty cheap deal, 2 DAP T-3000 turntables and a 2 channel mixer for 160 euros.
    But now I wonder, are Dap turntables any good?
    I want to use them for scratching, but considering I have never done so before are they good for a starter?

And please don't start recommending Tecnics, I know they're great but I just don't have the money for those.

Many thanks in advance

And what about the Reloop rp 4000?

Those DAP decks don't look too bad for starters. They have decent torque, and the switchable line/phono outs are a nice touch. Techs are great, and if you've played on them you will know why, but they aren't the be all end all.

If you are looking to move the decks around a lot, you will want cases/better quality decks, but if you are looking to just have them at home to play on, they may be the perfect thing for you.

What is your experience like? Time DJing, what have you used before, do you just want to learn to scratch?

Also, what's the mixer?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Right now I have a Novation Twitch and a Launchpad, a very controllerist setup.
    I want to expand that with two turntables to do scratching on, working trough DVS ofcourse :P

My experience is not too big, I have been DJing for about a year and I only did so digital (trough controllers)

Also I don't think I'll move them around much, if a all. They'll be for use at home and for practicing.

Thanks for the reply btw

Oh, the DAPs have been sold already, but that set of Reloops might be a thing for me, the mixer included is a Reloop rmx 30