Evol Intent, Organikismness @ Ministry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sweet. haven't had a chance to find out about the night yet, but ministry has one of the best sound systems in the country, perfect for some dnb.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja View Post
    Caught the Dunedin gig on saturday nite, pretty sweet but a bit of a dull crowd as we had Trei the night before, the funny thing being that we have Evol Intent back on Thursday as Computer Club so he's had two gigs in less than a week playin 2 different genres.
    hey youre a new face. welcome
    dayum wish i got to see them in aux but im playin the same night

you a dunners dnb-head? should get in communication if youre promoing gigs etc as we push the hamilton scene up here
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    hey youre a new face. welcome
    dayum wish i got to see them in aux but im playin the same night

you a dunners dnb-head? should get in communication if youre promoing gigs etc as we push the hamilton scene up here

Yep part of the Urban Terror Unit, we've been pumping it down here for quite some time now. Due to real groovy closing I've finally gone digital and thought I would do something a wee bit different, hense why I'm here.

you should give us an invite cuz http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...id=36791669749

maybe organise some tour shiz or somethin
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

met a dnb dj from dunners the other night, billy t. maybe you know him ninja?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yep I know Billy T real well, used to work with him, He's up in Blenhiem now, there is a very funny pic of him on Facebook where he had a little to much to drink in a club down here called Bath St and they took to him with a large permanent marker.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey BC good to have another kiwi on board!

Im pretty sure I saw Billy T play at phat a few years ago,

I heard bath st is pretty rocking.

My girlfriend is moving to invercargil to work for three months tomorrow, so I get free flights down there, maybe we should come check it out

Yeah Billy T opened the pre party a couple of years ago, we have played phat twice 2007 and 2009, at phat 09 we were pretty much the first DnB to be played before us it was a lot of dubstep and the like so it was good to get the crowd amping. Yeah bath St is a sweet club JD has got a wicked setup for us guys to play on which is cool no hassels at the start of a gig there, you turn up and just start playing tunes. You sould def come up to Duds when your down in invers cause there aint much happening down there and its only a 2hr drive.

sweet. he's up here for work now, i'm trying to organise another jam for the weekend for the boys. he defo knows his beats man. my bro is back from ch ch said they didn't relly stick around too long for the main acts but had a good time nonetheless. There was an official video being made so no cameras unfortunately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12