Evol Intent, Organikismness @ Ministry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Evol Intent, Organikismness @ Ministry

Little brother Ru-Bix took his missus to this tonight in Ch-Ch. Went Off apparently! I hope to get some pics although cameras were confiscated dang it. full report when he gets back. anyone been to see any of these guys?
    Last edited by Jester; 07-18-2009 at 09:48 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Evol Intent have some crazy choonz, i rekon they would be a really good act to go see

Last gig i went to was ed rush & optical...geez that was a year or two ago! not familiar with evol intent, i have heard a copuple of tracks tho. i think kaon & midi's mix has a tune in there.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

yea its got horns and halos in it. evol intent has the most effed up and brutal samples that i know of. and a bloody hardcore sound.
    organikismness is the shit too. that would have been a sweeet gig. theyre playin in aux on friday night. shame cos im playin in hamilton
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

had a chance to check out some tracks from the album in a mates car this afternoon, and bloody hell you are right dude! small doses for my old ears i think

haha yea thats the style that brought me from metal to dnb. love it all now

i wanna get good at mixing the shit so i dont embarass myself. we've got a pretty reasonable collection of dnb but i'm not familiar with a lot of the tracks. I've been digging thru some old discs i got lots of stuff off metalheadz and ltj bukem type stuff. i wanna go thru the whole lot and re-burn them all at 320 for traktor eventually.

yea knowing your tracks is the key imo, specially for vinyl. theres a strict mathematic formula that you dnb track follows, and some don't follow, but thats where track knowledge is important

definitely noticed that! i'll get there.

Caught the Dunedin gig on saturday nite, pretty sweet but a bit of a dull crowd as we had Trei the night before, the funny thing being that we have Evol Intent back on Thursday as Computer Club so he's had two gigs in less than a week playin 2 different genres.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast