Live Lite can open sets created in Live Full
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Default Live Lite can open sets created in Live Full

No Breaking news I'm sure, but did you know, that you can open a project created in Ableton Live in Live Lite without the limitations of Live Lite e.g. # of Send/Returns/Effects/Channels/Clips etc ...

Installed Live Lite on my GF's macbook, saved my project in Ableton on my macbook ..And Viola, no issues running my entire set with 4 s/r, 400+ clips on the grid, 8 FX racks per channel along with other bits and bobs.

Thought it was funky enough to warrant sharing and might be a get-out-of-jail card if your laptop crashes and there's no other option.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    No Breaking news I'm sure, but did you know, that you can open a project created in Ableton Live in Live Lite without the limitations of Live Lite e.g. # of Send/Returns/Effects/Channels/Clips etc ...

Installed Live Lite on my GF's macbook, saved my project in Ableton on my macbook ..And Viola, no issues running my entire set with 4 s/r, 400+ clips on the grid, 8 FX racks per channel along with other bits and bobs.

Thought it was funky enough to warrant sharing and might be a get-out-of-jail card if your laptop crashes and there's no other option.
    The 30-day demo is a great failsafe too.