Mapping Ideas for ableton lite?
    Tech Wizard

Lightbulb Mapping Ideas for ableton lite?

Any mapping ideas(spefically launchpad but if you have another go ahead and post them)

Tech Wizard

anybody???

Your posts are extremely vague. Maybe start by giving us some of your ideas then let's see where things to from there. At the minute this thread is up there with "recommend me some dubstep" and "what midi controller should I buy?"
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Wizard

ookkk... I see.
    WELL I USE a mapping I made in user two.
    A launchpad has 64 buttons and visually there divided in 16 button "areas". the first 16 button areas I assigned to clip launch.
    Each 2 columns represent a deck.I use one as a sample deck and one as a normal deck.There assign to deck a and be on the crossfader.
    I use the next area as sends a and be for the 1 and 3 channel.
    On the scene launch I have them mapped to launch drum loops.(the sample decks are for vox loops)
    I have the five buttons on the bottom left mapped to a crassfader.The 5 above ar vinyl scratches and the 6th is a stop button.
    I have the 4 above the scratches to trk on and off and that is bassically it.
    Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes...English sometimes is a litte hard for me to write and pronounce...
    HAVE A NICE DAY