VCI-100 SE Efx

Thread: VCI-100 SE Efx

Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 SE Efx

In the video link below, Jazzy Jeff (1 of my heroes) is using the delay on the Pioneer DJM-909 DJ mixer. On that mixer (and Serato), the delay effect still works with the fader volume down which is how he's doing the trick @ the 1:47 mark in the video. He just drops the fader volume (in and out) and let's the delay carry the rest of the rhythm until he raises the fader again. With Traktor/VCI-100 SE our delay effect seems fader dependent...therefore I can't immitate the trick in the video. Anyone know a way around that where our delay isn't fader volume dependent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wwZXaLmjOM

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

This will only work with a single track playing but you can use the master delay, and then the channel fader to cut with.

A mate of mine uses that sort of effect in d&b to create new breaks out of the same loop.

Tech Wizard

Yep...just tried it. That works just fine for me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    This will only work with a single track playing but you can use the master delay, and then the channel fader to cut with.

A mate of mine uses that sort of effect in d&b to create new breaks out of the same loop.
    Moldovers drum effect in reaktor sounds so friggen sick when uses on breaks