Hi DJTT Forum peoples, this is my entry for a competition to win a slot at a renowned underground night in London, so I'd really appreciate listens, comments, downloads and shares, as those, especially the first two, boosts my chance of winning! :-)

Managed to accidentally delete my original mixtape upload this morning at 7am, after trying to edit the description and clicking delete instead, due to my well-known complete lack of concentration at that time in the morning! Henceforth, I lost my in-the-lead total of 360 listens, 24 comments, 16 downloads and 30 favouritings. So all I can really do is try and boost my listens and comments again, and hope for the best! Winning this slot means a lot to me, so all I can really do is promote like no tomorrow! I've got my ticket anyway in the likely event this doesn't pull through and yes, there's some Skrillex (all remixes mind you!), brostep and drum & bass in there, but it's the more melodic, slightly nicer end of the spectrum I'd like to think Rant over!

Tracklist:

1. Millions Like Us - Equinox
2. Porter Robinson - Spitfire
3. Popeska - Everybody's Doing It!
4. Adele - Skyfall (Clark Kent & Oscar Daniel Remix)
5. Wolfgang Gartner - Wolfgang's 5th Symphony
6. Justice - DVNO (Kids At The Bar Remix)
7. Knife Party - Internet Friends (Revolvr's Bootleg Remix)
8. Simian Mobile Disco - Tits & Acid
9. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - American Dream Pt. II
10. Feed Me - One Click Headshot
11. Porter Robinson - Unison (Knife Party Remix)
12. Comic Strips - Thrill Ride
13. Zeds Dead & Omar LinX - Crank
14. Toby Stone - Feels Like Heaven
15. Jaguar Skills - Round Three - Fatality! (Zeds Dead/The Prototypes/Camo & Krooked Mashup)
16. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Sub Focus Remix)
17. Neon Concept - Rave Abolition (2012 Edit)
18. Skrillex & Damian Marley - Make It Bun Dem (Comic Strips Remix)
19. Cookie Monsta - Time To Get Crunk
20. Dank - Shots Fired
21. Kaskade & Skrillex - Lick It (Datsik Remix)
22. Psy - Gangnam Style (Ben Moon Remix)
23. Skrillex - Voltage (Tom Budin Remix)
24. MSD - Quiet Riot (ft. Jillian Ann)
25. Eptic - Stick Up VIP (ft. Diesel)
26. Comic Strips - I Am With You
27. Zeds Dead - Hit Me