Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Oh lord!
    I baffle at my own stupidity.

But I would like an answer

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    Stereo 1/8" female, to 2 x 1/4" RCA male adaptor. That's all you should need. Plug the RCA's into you unbalanced output. Plug the speaker cable into the 1/8" female connector. route MASTER to outputs 1&2 in Traktor. This is DJ 101 class stuff, not knocking you kid, but if this sort of thing is causing you problems, perhaps DJ'ing isn't the hobby for you. You say you have a gig on Friday ! ...with laptop/desktop speakers ? Oh Lord +1
    Ahhh, thank you so much!

And hell yeah I'd party with my desktop speakers.

But unfortunately I'll be connected to actual, decent speakers, just wanted to make sure they connected to my desktop ones so I wouldn't have any issues.

Tech Mentor

well connection to a 3,5mm should be easier than connecting them to any other speakers
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro

You need an amp and speakers or powered monitors

Then you go balanced L out of denon into left aux in on amp / L powered speaker and balanced R out of denon in to left aux in on amp / L in powered speaker.

Then u should just connect the controller(s) USB to your computer.

I cant find a good diagram but imagine the audio 6 is your denon (built in sc)

T_41aa8c55a0.png
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

i just hope you know what you are connecting TO when you get to your gig.
    Hope you dont need to use additional RCA's to get into a channel mixer or something to that effect because if you
    dont know signal path an correct connection tools from here, you are going to have a headache when you get there

Quote Originally Posted by DemiAlex View Post
    ....And the green cable is the single AUX cable which is connected to my speakers (my speakers are not self powered, they require a power chord FYI).....
    This is what got me!, Of course your speakers need to be plugged in, unless they're solar powered. lulz

I would love to help but i think i may have more chance cracking the DaVinci Code.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JayRuss View Post
    This is what got me!, Of course your speakers need to be plugged in, unless they're solar powered. lulz

I would love to help but i think i may have more chance cracking the DaVinci Code.

The speakers are OBVIOUSLY plugged in to the power, I may be clueless but come on man..

i bet he simply didnt turn up the volume on the denon.

listen, if you have rca (red and white) from master out on denon to 3,5mm in on your pc speakers, usb to your pc from denon,
    routings settings in traktor as manuals say you will get audio from speakers if you turn upthe volume!

Tech Mentor

The volumes were turned up, my volume indicator on my speakers was reaching red and my speakers itself were on full volume.

If there is a third party volume controller somewhere I don't know about then it's probably that, but I think the issue is with the adapter. As I said, the one i bought was:

Stereo right angle male to dual rca phono male

So then your cable/adapter is broken.

solution: buy new one

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast