Sl1d3Flo Traktor mapping for Novation Twitch - official thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Thanks for the feedback and appreciating what I do! I am a few steps away from COMPLETING the mapping (less than a week is required), not just updating it. So, it is up to YOU. Shall I upload the current version for you to play with and complete it a bit later or shall I complete it first? Cheers!

Tech Mentor

Hi mate, is this mapping now complete and working with 2.6.0 with all FX etc? Really looking forward to it. Can you do a full walkthrough and pic's of overlay when its down?

Tech Convert

Hey Sl!d3! Things have been hectic so I dont mid waiting for you to complete the mapping before you upload it. I can't wait to see what you have done though, so hoping it won't be too long before we get to see it! Thanks mate, hope you're great.

Tech Wizard

Hi! Yeah, the compatibility with all the new features of 2.6 are of utmost importance for me. I'll make a walkthrough video once it is done.
    I've recently have bought a MacBook, so I am a Mac user now. Takes some time to get used to and transport all the stuff, but after a little delay I will rush it to the fullest and complete the mapping. My PC had failed me way too many times crashing Traktor after my having been mapping for 3-4 hours non-stop. So that is all in past now.
    P.S. Looking forward to using Xtreme Mapping software)

Looking forward to your Slide 'nd Slice mapping bro

Tech Wizard

So, guys, here's a progress report. It is not complete yet, I've been in an accident recently, so there are lots of other things to care about. But GRATIFY mode is done and overall the mapping is already usable. If you are interested, I'll have a few of you as Beta-testers

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1d3Flo View Post
    So, guys, here's a progress report. It is not complete yet, I've been in an accident recently, so there are lots of other things to care about. But GRATIFY mode is done and overall the mapping is already usable. If you are interested, I'll have a few of you as Beta-testers
    Hit me up bro, I'd love to test it out.
    Can you tell me which stuff is/isn't working properly, so I can trace the bugs with ya?

Tech Convert

Hey man, sucks to hear about your accident. I hope everything is working out for you. Still really excited about using your mapping man, and would be interested in helping with the testing. Get well soon mate.

Tech Student

Any updates? looks really good! 8D

Tech Wizard

Default BETA testing

Guys, you know what? Any of you can be a BETA tester. Here's the BETA version of my mapping. I'll explain it later. For now, test it and, please, report every single bug you notice.Together we'll make the ultimate Twitch mapping for Traktor!
    P.S. Do not forget to import the .tsi file TWICE using the big import button!https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16305212/Sl...ing%20BETA.tsi
    Last edited by Sl1d3Flo; 02-09-2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: The BETA is here!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast