Sl1d3Flo Traktor mapping for Novation Twitch - official thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Lightbulb Sl1d3Flo Traktor mapping for Novation Twitch - official thread

Here's the thread where I'll be posting full descriptions of the mapping updates, its functions, instructions and etc. It's also the place wrere you can suggest changing/adding smth and report lags, problems and missing functions. We'll try to cope with it all together.

The mapping https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/885
    Last edited by Sl1d3Flo; 11-14-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Banned

I like your mapping some things are a little tough to figure out. But i do like the alt controls via shift.

Tech Wizard

Yeah, it is pretty complex. I'll cover all the aspects and functions in a video. I'll make it as soon as I map slicer mode and instant gratification mode.
    For now, test it)
    I'll post a photo of my Twitch and it's custom overlay. I hope it will make some things clear.

Banned

I had some cool ideas for mappings but its almost impossible to map the rmx decks so i gave up lolol

Keep me posted

Tech Wizard

It took me half a year to turn some simple ideas into a concept. So, everything's possible. I am going to map 4 samples per remix deck and the rest of the samples will be controlled using either MF3D or F1. I'll map 32 samples per remix deck when NI give me an opportunity to.
    I will.

Tech Convert

Really looking forward to the next update man, I wish you all the best with your mapping!

Tech Wizard

Thanks! At the moment I'm playing with MF3D and I think I'll remap GRAT mode on Twitch to match Ean's "Jam On It" layout. So the mapping will be both in deep integration with MF3D AND fully dependless of it. It will even replace it. The only features will be missing are motion control and full RMX decks integration.
    Last edited by Sl1d3Flo; 11-26-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Tech Convert

Hey mate, any updates with your mappings? I just got a MFClassic and updated to Traktor 2.6 so need to start working through all the effects changes and stuff. Hope you're great and happy new year!

Tech Wizard

Yeah, I'm done with the exams, so the update will be uploaded in a matter of days - there are some changes compared to the original layout. For example, there are 4 instant gratification pages which I'll walk you through later. Happy new year, guys!

Tech Convert

YES! Cannot wait for this man, sounds like you've been doing some amazing work for all the Twitch users out there. Hope all the exams were easy... Cheers again Sl1d3Flo!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast