Sl1d3Flo Traktor mapping for Novation Twitch - official thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Wizard

Hi! Sorry for being out for a while. I am on vacation in England and when I get back I will go for a new version of the mapping with lots of new features and FULL Remix Deck control (the first versions will come out with only one page of samples (16) available)

Fangoes, there may be a problem with modifiers. Have you set all the necessary routings? Are none of the SHIFT functions working? Are the alternative pages not working either?

Tech Convert

Can someone help me how to setup mapping in "SIMPLE" mode to remove those backlights on stripes ?? I would like to have it fully dark for setting up some led outputs but it is available in advanced mode or isnt it?? Thx for reply twitch guys

I've just picked up the Twitch (sold my S2) and i'm looking forward to trying your mapping

Do you have a youtube link?

Tech Convert

If I use the effects the channel 1,2,3 and 4 will change and some will turn off... Am I doing something wrong here ?

Tech Wizard

Hi, konszpic. I have abandoned this SIMPLE mode because of the fact that it provides us with 2 times less control. Though my mapping was originally meant to be made in this mode. The answer to your question is simple enough. Find the MIDI out address of the touchstrip's backlight and map Play/Pause out there. The address is in the TWITCH programmer's reference =)

Hey, DJ Carniv Al! Thank you for being interested in my work! The video is still isn't finished as I work from 8 to 16 hours a day) My Youtube address will be created as soon as the video is completed.

Dear Roelio, it is fine when you use Instant Gratification mode. In my mapping only FX1 and FX2 are meant to be used in a classic way

Guys! I have finished the mapping v3 with full RMX deck control and I will post it when I finish the .pdf overview!

Cheers!

Tech Convert

Thanks for your hard work mate can't wait to try it out. Everything looks so nice and well documented!

After I turned on FX I/III/IV (GRAT) it seems to work just great :P Time to play and learn your mappings xD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345