Deck Focus in Pro. Where is it?

Question Deck Focus in Pro. Where is it?

How do I setup a midi function to control what deck to focus on? I assigned buttons on my padkontrol to different loop sizes, but even though they are assigned to Focus they don't follow through. It stays on Deck A.

I want to setup a button for each deck so when I hit the button the deck focus will change to the correct deck that I am working with at the time.

Urban Fabric w Ken Webb
    Birmingham, Alabama USA
    Format: Indie DJ, Electro House, Dubstep, DnB, House
    www.urban-fabric.net
    www.twitter.com/urbanfabricfm

its under view/deck focus select, in the midi settings dude. you can set it to a specific deck, or toggle thru the decks, depending on your preference. what i do is have the focus change to the most recently loaded deck, so i don't really have to worry about it. so you want a seperate button to assign the focus for each deck right? then you want to set it to direct/deck a, b or whatever and do that 4 times.
    also you might want to go through your midi settings and check for clashing commands, sometimes that can screw things up something kronic. just highlight a command and scroll up and down and if another one highlights, then you have a "possible" clash.
    Last edited by Jester; 07-20-2009 at 01:30 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "