sweep fx in bento's smart mixer for Ableton

Default sweep fx in bento's smart mixer for Ableton

Hello guys. New here and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Im more of a producer than DJ but we got booked to play our first gig, so I have been working on putting several of our productions/collabs into a DJ mix. We work with a couple vocalists that are going to be singing live over the dub mixes of our tracks and I will be mixing them together. Im not looking to do anything crazy while mixing just looking for some clean nice tranistions. I am using the smart mixer from BentoSan which is awesome(yes I dontated for it).

My question is about the easiest way to insert some white noise sweep fx for some of the transitions between tracks. My first Idea was to insert another audio channel in ableton besides the 6 channels in bento's smart mixer and just trigger a clip of a sweep when I need it. Is this the easiest way or do you guys suggest something else? My goal was to keep the sweeps inside Ableton without having to use the external mixer. Thanks guys and gals

Id insert another channel for that, ill have a 5 deck version down the track that will we well suited to stuff like this, still in development though.

thanks, so just insert another audio channel and trigger the clip when I need it?

Quote Originally Posted by justjabbin View Post
    thanks, so just insert another audio channel and trigger the clip when I need it?
    Thats right, i would dedicate a channel and have multiple different style fx in it like that so you can call upon different ones when you want them.