Short USB cable??
    Tech Wizard

Default Short USB cable??

Does anyine have any idea where to get one? like about 3" or so?

in the DJTT store dude :P
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

I will be checking that out! Thanks.

no worries. i think the ones these guys have are pretty good quality, and have ferrites on them
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yup the ones that we have on the store are short so you get an optimal connection - the longer the cable the higher the chance of device drop outs.

actually bento are the djtt cables usb type a to b? i may need two more and i want ones with the ferrites.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    actually bento are the djtt cables usb type a to b? i may need two more and i want ones with the ferrites.
    Thats right they are A->B cables with ferrites on both ends.

perfect. cheers

Bought couple of those, seem to be good quality. The Cable feels 'solid' a.k.a not thin or flimsy and ferrites on both ends indeed. Solid fit to my VCI and laptop aswell.

yeah what's up with the stock usb cable sticking out a little from the vci? like the connector is too big for the slot or something? does the djtt cable do this as well?
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition