TSP 2.6 and deckalized + instant grat midifighters - something different going on?
    Tech Mentor

Default TSP 2.6 and deckalized + instant grat midifighters - something different going on?

Had issues on TSP 2.6 when switching back to timecode after using a mic on Channel D of the S4. Basically the time code signal gets amplified over the output. Also had a similar issue switching between timecode and real vinyl.

Anyway I've resolved via set up wizard and reloaded TSP. Only thing that is now different is the deckalized + instant grat ABCD mapping doesn't work the way it used to?

In the normal mapping mode the bottom left buttons have turned in to Phaser effects and the gator etc have gone awol. Changing the sound output of the effects completely. Ive tried changing orders of effects etc but to no avail, the normal way the mapping works has gone + effects don't switch off right when you let go of the buttons.

I use two classics, one each on decks A & B. Any ideas?

I loved the mapping just the way it was and I'm not knowledgable enough to figure out how to turn it back.

Ooh, one more point when you switch to the cueing map the cues 1-8 all work properly so I'm figuring there is some difference in the effects set up with 2.6 and all the extra effects.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Tech Mentor

Fixed it. For reference in case anybody else trips themselves up; switch from 4 effects decks to 2 in effects routing.